You might be wondering about WP Canvas or what is Managed WordPress. Lets start by talking about Managed WordPress first.
What is Managed WordPress?
As explained by the name, Managed WordPress is specifically designed for optimizing the development and hosting of WordPress websites. Managed WordPress is a hosting platform which is simplified, organised and optimized for the development and management of WordPress sites. The entire hosting environment is based on the purpose of making your WordPress sites run more faster and more securely.
Because of the WordPress popularity , most of the web hosting providers have started to specialize in WordPress and offer the service known as managed WordPress hosting.
Managed WordPress hosting is a service where all technical tasks of running WordPress is handled by the host. These technical tasks includes speed,security, WordPress and plugins updates, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability.
The main idea behind managed WordPress hosting is to provide a completely smooth and hurdle-free experience, so user can only focus on running their business. The managed WordPress platform is perfect for any business WordPress blog, huge WordPress sites, or non-technical users.
One of the best feature of Managed WordPress hosting is the top-quality support. The support is provided by real WordPress experts with lots of experience in the field. Managed WordPress Hosting works on every aspect of the optimization of server, and hosting a WordPress blog/website. The technical teams are specialised for managing WordPress servers.
Pros and Cons of Managed WordPress Hosting
For now managed WordPress hosting will be sounding amazing and super easy, but it’s not for everyone. Have a look at below mentioned points regarding pros and cons of managed WordPress hosting before you make your decision.
Advantages of Managed WordPress Hosting
1. Speed : As WordPress is a memory-hogging software, so it is possible for WordPress sites to become expanded and slow with time. Managed WordPress hosts are designed to provide support and ensure they’re fast as possible. And, they are also optimized periodically, so you don’t have to worry about any slow downs, even when your site grows.
2. Security : Your data will always be safe because practically hacker-proof with these service providers; and you don’t have to worry about malware or any other security issues. They provide a very tight security layer that scans for malware and block all hacking attempts.
3. Expert Support : If you are a non-technical person then you probably have seen the complexities while hosting sites. Therefore you might be considering to buy managed WordPress host. With a managed host you’ll be having an entire expert technical team behind you that’ll help you to troubleshoot any problems that might arise.
4. Backup : Managed WordPress provides daily automatic backups and offer restore points if you ever need to restore.
5. Automatic Updates : When you are having a Managed WordPress then you don’t have to worry about plugins or wordpress updates because they are done automatically.
Disadvantages of Managed WordPress Hosting
1. Price : Managed WordPress hosting is comparatively more expensive as compared to shared hosting. But if you are running a large website and yourself a non-technical person, then this will be your need which you cant ignore.
2. Less Control : As technical things will be taken care of by the management service providers you won’t be having full control, and the updation will be done by them. But you will be provided a dashboard with everything like as usual for many things like Cache plugins, updating WordPress will be taken care by the service provider.
As, you can see there is no such big disadvantage only despite the price factor, but when it comes to manageable and complete hassle-free WordPress website, managed hosting is indeed a good pick.
Now, lets have a look on our newly launched WP Canvas
What’s new about WP Canvas?
WP Canvas is a type of Managed WordPress that is powered by Plesk, CloudFlare and BoldGrid as a Website Builder. These three powerful features make the WP Canvas as the most powerful Managed WordPress. WP Canvas have one-click installer to initialize and configure WordPress from start to finish, one dashboard to mass-manage multiple WordPress instances.
- A powerful, new engine that’s built for rapidfire performance.
- Better, faster page loading via cached contents.
- Gorgeous design and smart features for the awesome wordpress experience.
- BoldGrid empowers professionals, designers, developers… YOU to build sites easily and quickly.
- BoldGrid is more than just a simple “page editor.” It’s a website builder and ecosystem of plugins that provides an enhanced WordPress experience with an easy and efficient workflow. For more information, Click Here
CloudFlare Security Services protect and secure websites, applications and APIs against denial-of-service attacks, customer data compromise, and abusive bots. For more information, Click Here
Scan all WordPress sites with Plesk to identify and protect your core installations, no manual work needed. Simply check the items you wish to harden, click “Secure”, and you’re done.
Thinking about enjoying all the benefits listed above. Then have a look on our plans. Click Here..